Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ashley is 8

Our little girl is 8, oh my. She is a cute little thing. She got French toast for breakfast, Her favorite Mexican place for diner, a Cake and nana and Poppy and Uncle rich to sing with all of us and Tommy. Gifts, Baptism shoes, and A new art center corner in her room, Followed by a night out with her favorite friends to see the movie Bolt, and dinner at Mcdonalds. Thanks to Aunt Kyley for her help too. A fun time was had by all!



















My TINK..
She is a breath of fresh air in my day.
She is a sweet devoted sister to her brothers.
She is my side kick chef.
She loves to make homeade bread.
She is a tiny thing.
she Loves to color and create and is always cutting
She love to do laundry and knows how to sort all the clothes so well!
She loves snuggle.
She wants to be a Zookeeper when she grows up, and loves animals.
She loves Jonas Bothers, High School musical and Hannah Montana
She is very photogenic.
She is my favorite .... Daughter that is.
She will be baptized this month and can hardly wait, she talks daily about it.
She loves to shop,and got to Target and loves clothes.
She is a thumbsucker and loves soft blankets.
I could go on and on, she is my darling mini- me and I a so greatful for her. She is such a good exampleto our family


12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! How neat that her baptism is coming soon! I adore her too! She is such a sweet little girl!

Erin said...

What a cutie! I didn't realize that she was older than Ana. Ana will be 8 in March and can't wait to get baptized either. Daughters are great and I'm so glad you got such a cute one!

jenjen said...

Fun Family pictures and I can't believe Ashley is already 8! That is so super fun...

TheLadiesRoom said...

Happy birthday Ashley! She is a doll... that's for sure. And what a fun day with friends!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! You will always be one of my FAVORITE 1st graders ever! I can't believe how grown up you get everyday and I miss seeing you soooo much! I'm so excited for our spa day, getting our toes and nails done! I'm sorry I missed Cake I was a yucky school!! Love ya Dearly!

Also love the new Family Pictures to, but I still love the one from last year with Ethan upside down the best!

Love Ya All, Beck :0)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! You will always be one of my FAVORITE 1st graders ever! I can't believe how grown up you get everyday and I miss seeing you soooo much! I'm so excited for our spa day, getting our toes and nails done! I'm sorry I missed Cake I was a yucky school!! Love ya Dearly!

Also love the new Family Pictures to, but I still love the one from last year with Ethan upside down the best!

Love Ya All, Beck :0)

Amber said...

What a cutie! I am so excited for her to come to Activity Days! Looks like a fun birthday she had with some very sweet girls! Happy Birthday!

Brenda said...

She is the prettiest little thing. And my girls just LOVE her. Happy happy birthday! Oh and I love your new family pictures.

Krystin said...

what a fun and special day! tell her i said happy birthday! she is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birtday Ashley!!! How exciting to turn 8! I'm really happy to hear how excited you are to be baptized. You are awesome and sweet and wish you the very best. Oh, and it sure sounds like you had a really great birthday. Fun, fun, fun!

zippy said...

Happy Birthday Ash--you're a super cute gals!!

LOVE the new family pic, all the cute individual pics on the side bar, the fun art corner in Ashley's room, LOVE it al and especially LOVE and are grateful for you all! : )

Patty B. said...

You have such a great family! Great pictures! Always fun at the Hoopes home!

The Hoopes 5