Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Green Eggs and Ham







pretty good pictures for last minute on my cell phone



We had a delightful breakfast with the most delightful friends, the Maxwells. We were invited for a yummy GO GREEN breakfast and, after M and I were able to accomplish a ton of scout stuff. We are co chairing an upcoming Camporee for Cub scouts. 6 Stakes and our entire district is involved. We have lots of meetings and I will just say that I havent seen a whole lot of my kids the last few months on a regular basis. It has been fun, but so much of my attention is being stretched. I have had a rough few months and I know the Lord will bless me for the things we as a family have been facing. I even feel overwhelmed at times, but life keeps going and going, and I am surviving. Tears, sleepless nights, meetings and lots of loving supportive kids hubby and friends, and this day was particularly special because it was a morning of just fun!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Fun times. We had green pancakes too. I'm sorry you have had a rough few months. Anything I can do to help? Maybe we need another girls night SOON!

Tiffin said...

Looks like a fun St. Patty's Day!!

Callings can keep us pretty busy, but you are right, the Lord will bless us for our efforts.

The Hoopes 5