Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I heart NYC

TIMES SQUARE
CENTRAL PARK

JUST GEORGEOUS

Everyone who knows me, well...Knows that the only dream I have had in adventures. is togo to NYC. I loved it before I ever went, and I love it even more now! David made the dream come true. He took me on a romantic Getaway to Manhattan, WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES! US on top of the double decker bus




On the boat going to see the Statue Of Liberty





On the train from Long Island going into NYC.
We froze most of the trip, and i am never cold. We also took over 1000 pictures mainly of buildings. I loved the architecture









5 comments:

Sims Family said...

Looks SOOOOOO fun!

The Lingo Family said...

I am sooooo jealous! I have always wanted to see NYC also. How fun for you guys.

Heather said...

you look so happy! I have always wanted to go to NYC. seeing your pics makes me want to go even more.

Tiffin said...

I am SO jealous!! How fun!!

Erin said...

I can't say enough.....JEALOUS!!! I'm so glad you had so much fun!!

The Hoopes 5