Tuesday, October 27, 2009

okay...okay

So okay here is a post to everyone that has asked me to post more. I used to be so good about it but things have picked up the no time for it right now. Here is an update of why I am not trying to neglect my blog.....

The kids started school the end of August and have 4 day school weeks. So long days but 3 day weekends. So we play for 3 days instead of 2 because the other four days. We don't have anytime for anything else because

C became a Webelo Scout and is learning the trombone and piano, not much time for much else

A is in Activity days and learning the piano. not much time for much else.


I got called into Relief Society Presidency, ( and I thought Scouts was busy).

I started back to work part time after 11 years at the school with the kids heading up the reading program everyday. AMAZING, i love it, but i am learning to manage my time, and slowly figuring it out.

I am doing Relief Society stuff and thinking I was finishing up a scout event I started 6 months ago. To find out, my scouting career is just beginning because they want me for good to help out on the district level. Which is way fun. I accepted. maybe I am crazy.

Dad is now the 1st counselor in the bishopric, same as the 2nd but still different. and he is one busy man! He has been busy loosing lots of weight.

and little Magee. He is cute as can be

So needless to say. Facebook, Blogspot.com you have to wait. I will try to keep up, but I am going to face the facts. I can't play with you as much as i would like.

Deal with it!!!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Wow! You are busy. Just remembered to breathe.

The Hoopes 5