Monday, April 2, 2012

thankful...day 2

health...i am thankful for my health. i have taken up a new hobby...running. slowly but surely i am getting there. new kicks, new socks and i am off. my goal was to run a 5 k in 2012 well by march i had!(yeah me) run/walked a 5k and plan many more. i love that my companion is helping me. i am thankful to have the health to get up and go.  My family has been healthy and what a blessing. I want to get in better shape and be examples to my kids.  i'm getting there.  not going to lie, i am not excited to be running in the 120 degree arizona heat.  ouch i will stick to my treadmill with a fan blowing on me!

1 comment:

The Lingo Family said...

Go girl!
So awesome. Love running!!!! I can't run again until after this baby boy is born in May so run for me too! I miss it.

The Hoopes 5