Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How do you know?

                

How do you know that he loves you....... Remember this song from Enchanted with the dreamy Patrick Dempsey and Amy Adams.   She sings this song  and I love it.  I have it on my play list when Iwork out.  Its a fun song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MQsvpPWGmk
 

Well last night for Family Home Evening, I saw even more "how I Know that he loves me."  My sweetheart always says the sweetest things to me, about me.  He loves me, but last night as he taught the kids and myself our lesson he read from the scriptures and said, it is a Commandment to honor your mother and father.   Dave said, your mom is the most important thing to me and should be to you guys too.  He cried, I cried, my kids saw, which they have many times before.... He loves me.   

He was talking about me, he said it has nothing to do with the fact that Mother's Day/ Birthday are coming.  He is the sweetest man.     I love that he bore his testimony Sunday, and cried as he talked about me.  He said" I can't even look at her because i will cry"..  He was already crying. He is tender and kind, and not perfect at all but he strives to be.  and I know that he loves me! 

No comments:

The Hoopes 5