Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween Update

We had a fun week of festivities. My SIL Bobbi had a fun party at her home Wed. We trick or treated, and David's parents and brother came into town. Then all of us gals went to lunch. My little nieces started with the Flu bug on halloween past it to their mom, then once my brother in law got to our home, they went paintballing, and he came down with the flu bug. My MIL was feeling it last night, and NOW, my FIL has it. It's inevitable we are going to get it. We feel terrible for them, they are just hanging out sick. They are suppose to make the treck back to cali but, they are feeling so crummy.
To top off everything my computer crashed, fatally. so i have to take it in and try to save my thousands of pics. I am so frustrated I didnt back up my files. hopefully they can retrieve them. We hope the next week brings more adventures.

No comments:

The Hoopes 5