Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day!!!

Well another Thanksgiving done and over. too many to count We ended up with a big crew here, and what a blast. we had fun. I will admit many missed out on my husbands delicious bird. It was so yummy, (coming from the woman who doesn't each much meat Or poultry). Wow can he make a mean juicy bird! 6 pies and and too much food, for us all to eat. Played some games, Water sliding...Needless to say it was a successful day! We had Usc & Asu Fans here. Stinky Usc won....I will post fotos later! Funny times. What a fun day to be thankful. Some of the many things I am trulely thankful for....
My husband, & 3 kids
Friends
Family
Inlaws
The Gospel
Our savior
Good Education
Good Health
Good washer & dryer (sounds weird but i love doing laundry)
Honesty, & Forgiveness & Patience
The oppourtunity to teach my kids and grow from them teaching me
bath time & bed time ( so fun to snuggle & read, and be my kids last thoughts at night)
A great job that pays the bills

I hope that you all found you Thanksgiving as a great as mine. Happy Thanksgiving, Gobble, Gobble...

No comments:

The Hoopes 5