Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Seven...

With David and I not able to really do much, we seem to have watched many movies lately...

1. P.S.I love you... so fun, but I have always feared my sweet hunk dying, so I cried

2. Indiana Jones and the crystal skull...Okay, not great

3. Princess Diaries 2... So cute, we all watched it today and all 5 of us enjoyed it!

4. Next... REally good, i like jessica biel and nicolas cage

5. The Astronaut Farmer...David and I really enjoyed it. Very inspiring.

6. Ironman... What a great cast, and Very exciting, we were entertained the whole time.

7.Enchanted...The kids had seen it before and When we watched it as a family, it was better than I thought!

We are a movie watching family, but are pros right now with our net flix subsciption, (we sure miss hiking and bike riding, but it is sort of good timing with the horrible heat! So you could say our broken bodies are a blessing, and a curse.

5 comments:

jenjen said...

wowser! So fun! Looks like we can rely on the Hoopes family to know what movies to watch.

Amber said...

Wow! That's a lot of movies! We saw What Happens in Vegas and we loved it you two should go see that one! By the way cute blog and tell Ashley Hi!

Vonnie said...

In my dream life I watch movies and eat popcorn with plain m&m's. I totally understand veg-out with a movie after surgery. After one surgery I was laying on my bed watching who knows what and I thought, "will I ever feel good enough to be able to anything more than watch t.t.?" It must have been within the first week or so. Needless to say I eventually perked back up and am on the run much of the time.

Erin said...

Why are you and David broken, I'm obviously a little behind on something here. But, movies are totally awesome and my kids and I love to watch too.

Elizabeth said...

I just saw P.S I love You, I cried too. It was a good movie.
My husband has a scar just like David, but his is on the side of his ankle.

The Hoopes 5