Monday, June 2, 2008

Sunday Seven...but it's Monday

Have you ever downloaded your pictures and found a bunch of RAnNDOM ones?? We knew a long time ago that we have a camera theif... below is the evidence

I took this one of C & A trying to mow the lawn after I couldn't.. Even toether they couldn't push it
River loves the water slide.... Loves it!

Ethan and his best buddy Landon. they are 2 peas in a pod. Landon is 1day older than Ethan and they adore each other..(playing sar wars legos)
Eating after he is dressed in his bow tie for church???? who let him do that

2 comments:

Sims Family said...

Cute shots. I can't believe your dog goes down the water slide. That's hilarious!

jenjen said...

I saw the pic of C&A mowing your lawn and was reminded of Tess. We took a pic (soon to be posted on my blog) and right after she quit. She mowed one strip and gave it back to dad...and I was so hoping she could take over the job!

The Hoopes 5