Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Bday of Cupcakes, Willow Trees and Flowers

\
My FAVORITE things ( Besides my family and Church) are Cupcakes, Willow Trees and FLOWERS! My birthday was filled with all of these. A few church meeetings, my sweet husband and kids, and friends and family sending lots of well wishes via text messages, phone and email. It was the best bday I have ever had. No pressure and lots of fun. So my hunk baked me a cake, Bought me lots of flowers for the back yard, and is taking me on a steamy date tomorrow. I just love him. I had flowers and cupcakes and movie tickets and gift cards and an adorable outfit. Everyone who knows me knows that I love cookbooks, But I especially love Cook books about Cupcakes! I got one and it is just so cute. Fun day and thanks to all that made it special. Birthdays are not a big thing for me, but I was very humbled to be given so much love! thanks.

2 comments:

Tiffin said...

What a fun day!! I bet your yard looks gorgeous with all those beautiful flowers.

Jules said...

Glad you had a happy day.

The Hoopes 5