Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer has begun!


Click on the picture for a bigger view.
Our summer officially started a week ago. No more school. We have a family tradition that we go to Sonic on the last day of school. We have done for 4 years now. The kids have kept busy. They started Swim team 2 weeks ago and go every day and they love it. We had our first Lemonade stand of the summer and A and A earned a whole 1.50. We joined the harkins 1 time a week movie program and we have already had lots of play dates, swimming, playing on the water slide and of course the trusty Trampoline. I am already tired. Not really but we are off to a good...busy.... start! Last year this same time, both the cute man and I were recovering from our mishaps and surgeries and did not get to play with our little chickens like we wanted to. I plan to make up for it this year. A friend yesterday said" I can never get a hold of you, you are never home" That is always true during the school year but even worse now. So call my cell or you are out of luck, and since my message thing on my cell isn't so trusty just keep calling and when I am not play ing with my 3 favorite little people, I will chit- chat but I am looking forward to lots of fun so if you want play just call!
I had to post this it is too funny. What are we all doing and who took this picture???

No comments:

The Hoopes 5