Sunday, July 19, 2009

My lil Sis

My babe of a sister KATE THE SKATE had a bday today!


katy. kary. mom. kristy. kyley. kelly




sierra. mike and katy weeks from delivery





katy and her cutest friend ally.






katy sierra mike in dec 08


I am going to start a new tradition of writing lovely things about my peeps...on their big birthdays. So here is the 1st and it's special post will be on sweet little sister Katy. Katy is one of my favorite people. Katy just had a new little baby boy named Shane. We can't wait to meet him. Katy is 2 years younger than me. She has always been the laid back go with the flow sister. I wish I was more like her. She is a wonderful mom, sister, friend. She has the skinniest legs and they are long. She is a babe and when we were in high school we could go to filibertos and she would get us free food. She stole my student ID when we were in high school so she could get off campus to go to UPPERCRUST Pizza. She still loves that place. they do have the best salads and ranch. She and i are lots alike. She is the fun aunt that my kids just adore. I love her so much she is definetly a babe! happy birthday kate the skate!
a

No comments:

The Hoopes 5