Sunday, June 28, 2009

...lovebugs...


I have wanted to post about this many times and haven't. If you are around me for about 5 minutes. You will hear me say....Lovebug. the thing is I love lady bugs, always have.
I did not realize til a few years ago, how often I say it. All the closest people in my life, have caught on and many letters cards and gifts have something to do with a lady bug. Well today Dave and I were given these lovebug, ladybug cupcakes with the cutest little poem and letter attached so I knew I had to share.
For your FYI, my NANA always called me Lovebug. She was my favorite person in the whole wide world. Lovebugs are a bug in Florida( where they Lived), that are the male and female attached. They are born that way. Funny I know, but these bugs are horrible. They splat on all cars that drive in Florida, all over the hoods and are a pain to clean off, so thus came the nickname, maybe I was a pain too, but the nickname stuck. So Ladybugs aka lovebugs in our house a big part of me!

1 comment:

Mela said...

What a cute cake.

The Hoopes 5