Wednesday, June 22, 2011

13 years....



My sweetheart and I celebrated 13 Years of wedded bliss.  14 that we have been together and I am so very thankful for that.  He is the best. he is my favorite man.  My favorite friend. My favorite partner.  I love him.  We grow stronger together everyday and very few week days, ever! I am so very thankful for him.

 Cliche, maybe... but he completes me.





Father. Dad. paddy.funny.Amazing. Bishop. Brother.Lovebug. Hiking. Fishing.Shooting. Young Men.  Bahama Bucks. Temple.New York City. Handsome.Smart. sonic diet strawberry limade.  COPS- the show. sales. Loyal.  work. church.  Dave.   Sweet Pea.  Fallbrook, Ca. David. Infiniti g35.  Best yard worker. can fix anything.  river his bff. hot. yummy. can't dance.  smells good.  sweet.  romantic.

Holy Crow I could go on and on....
                                                                       I love him.

happy anniversary. 13 down, feels like 3.  and a whole eternity to go

No comments:

The Hoopes 5