Sunday, August 14, 2011

july 4.2011

our july 4th rocked in Gilbert where its legal to have fireworkds.  I was a great fun family day!  These are the delicious cupcakes Gma made for ethan's 8th birthday.  We love the treats she makes!



 all these babies are the best company. we love to take turns holding these new little personalities.  i love them. i am so thankful they are part of our family.
 d getting his baby food on!   new adventures in the culinary world.
 honestly,  this is darling.  cuter than cute!
 my tinkjust out of the pool
my special firecracker. i love this man.

 Con, my buddy. he is such a good man. love him
I love this.  everyone was so excited

rocking the sparklers.

Millie and Bryce and K and K, cute and color coordinated. 
They are such a sweet family.

No comments:

The Hoopes 5