Thursday, December 12, 2013

what's important?

My peeps.

I was recently in a conversation with a friend about how i don't socialize anymore.  
Much.
  I am very much a homebody.  I have found my people.  I have a few gals that I love to share a lunch or a double date with our hubby's, but almost always one on one.  Rarely groups. 

my friend had a response, she felt she needed to be social for her kids.  I remember those days.   They are gone though for me though.  I feel like the more people, the more I shut down.  I am so thankful for my sweet friends that understand that from me.

I feel like the older I get. You really do get wiser.  The big picture is more vivid.  I have always seen things, Black and white. ( which is evident in my clothing too, Lol) 
 I really enjoy the people around me.  

I'm so thankful for the people that have come in my life, and many back out because I realized something from each experience. I can't wait to find out someday why certain people do leave our lives. It seems like the ones that I think won't, do.

 Ultimately, my family.  Being a wife.  Being a mom.  That is what's important.


No comments:

The Hoopes 5