Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Cards

This year was not my year for FAMILy christmas pictures.   It didn't happen I spent the last 2 months getting other family's portraits done that I failed my family.   What a busy season I have had and I am truly grateful.  We did get this gem at Easter.  


and then during Tithing settlement  David's ward clerk took this....  His wife is also a photographer so that counts right?
 First time in over 12 years no formal pic for the Christmas card, but this will bring fun memories!

I have always taken family pics for others but this year having all the printed cards come in abundance has been pure joy!  

FYI 27 foto shoots this season.  4 more to go before Jan 1.  Already have 2 weddings, seniors, families booked for 2014!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a rock star

The Hoopes 5