Thursday, January 16, 2014

revisit..return.. renew

I have been busy with starting school and the new year and life.  My resolution for this year is to organize something every month.  On tap for January...Organize my photos. Organize my website that has been neglected for over a year,   bleh!!!! Do you know I have over 60 thousand pictures on my laptop, hard drives, etc.  The last 4 years are organized. Before that, not so much.  I am however finding little treasures as I revisit and return to memories of our years past and have a renewed faith to move forward.  I forgot I took this. So now i am looking at the dumb I mean lovely computer picture files because lots of fun things are returning to my memory!

If you want to check it out:

on facebook my business page


No comments:

The Hoopes 5