Tuesday, October 23, 2007

GOOD NEWS AND MORE GOOD NEWS!!!


Well most of you know I have been waiting months and months of no answers on my "Health Situation". Many tests, Ultrasounds, blood work, 2 biopsies ( very painful biopsies), and I know now, there is no cancer...YIPEE!!! The relief I am feeling is undescribable. David said he is so grateful, for this wonderful blessing. Although no cancer, I do need surgery. So even though surgery, I am not big time sick, so i am so thankful for that. For comic relief, I had to joke to jDavid of the Life Insurance he recently took out on me, that he is stuck with me. I thought it was funny, he on the other hand did not. Ha ha.

More good news... with the raging fires and both of our friends and family being evacuated. so far everyone is safe. My in laws home is standing intact, after evacuating & sleeping in their car, the house is safe and so are they. My sister and aunt and cousins all evacuated and are safe. We know many people that have been affected and some that have even lost their homes, so bless their hearts for the tragedy nature can bring. Our hearts and prayers go out to all that have been affected. It is so sad that so much of the reports have been conflicting. Sad, Sad. My BIL gave us an eye witness report of the situation in Fallbrook, and so sad that some homes are sparred and some not so lucky. I am sure that there is many that the insurances will fight to give people their money. With all major NATURAL disasters the insurance companies say they don't cover it. Lets hope and pray that it's not the case in this situation.. Love to all, and we are sorry if your families have been affected

1 comment:

jenjen said...

I am so glad to hear your in John and Lynn's good news. I was going to call you last week but checked your blog instead. What is their most current situation? It is amazing to hear so much of Fallbrook on the news. I also didn't know you had a "health situation". What were some of the symptoms? Jen Mix

The Hoopes 5