Monday, October 15, 2007

It's that time...

FLU....


I don't know how it works in your house, but we get the stomach flu each year. Our little man Magee(Ethan) got tagged first this year. 's He's watching toonies all day, and trying to keep food in, not working so well. And he has a smile! We didnt know he wasn't feeling well. We went to church and During Primary it hit him. In our life, it's always the best time, which is also the most inconvenient, with no clean clothes, etc, you get my point. I'm feeling it a bit. This is just fun to add to the rest of how I am feeling. Hopefully, it won't go through all of us like usual. It is ironic to me how the moms at least this mom, always catches it. I do everything to prevent that stuff. Last year I loaded on vitamins, and detoxified my body with cleanses,cleaned the house non stop, door handles and I got pneumonia shortly after ( ididn't even know I had it for 6 weeks). All I can say is keep lysoling your house, don't send your kids to school if they are sick, and try to rest, because it is that time of the year, again!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Hope little Ethan is feeling better and the rest of you stay healthy. Whatever 'bugs' are going around this year (at least up here)seem rather potent! Tell Dave and the kiddos we said 'hi'!

The Hoopes 5