Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Have an Addiction...


I have an addiction to these books...Oh my goodness i can't put them down. My book club was reading this right before I joined and so i wanted to catch up. So my friend Michelle lent me Twilight to read, and the rest is well...History! David and just got back from Oklahoma City (in the middle of the ice storm. and i couldnt put down, Twilight, now I am on to her new sequel. I don't normally read these kind of books. Well I do now! I am usually a reader of history, biography, Spiritual uplifting. etc. well things Have changed and i love to read these! Stephanie Meyer is the best.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I started Twilight at my sister's house - I couldn't take it because she AND her husband were reading it. I will give it a chance when I finish my other book I don't have time to read! If I start reading a lot, I ignore everything and everyone around me so I have to be careful!

The Hoopes 5