Monday, December 3, 2007

Tink's High School Musical Party

The Birthday crew


the aftermath, & some hot cocoa & new high school musical jammies
Sooooo, It rained here & rained & rained! It rained so much. Rain and gloomy and wind & cold is my favorite thing, but, not on my daughter's birthday party. We had planned to do the movie outside with the movie projector, and fire pit, but it was so cold and soggy we did it in the house. my little sister, Kelly did a hot dog stand with her cart and we did a pinata, it was fun, but not what we planned. anyway all the cake is finally eaten, and presents are put away. Thanks to all of you who could come. thanks for your help. (We had over 30 people here.)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Fun party love the weather but not during a party...I totally get that! As I read your title, I thought you had figured out a way to have a Tinkerbell/HSM party...that is what my Caroline wants...

Sims Family said...

Sounds like so much fun! Sorry we missed it.

The Hoopes 5