Thursday, February 28, 2008

Busy Bee

I have come to the conclusion the last little while ( I don't know why it has taken so long) we truely have an insanely busy life. David and I got new callings, and there is lots of meetings more to come. All the activities the kids are involved in, and so forth. I was soooo sick last week, and thank heavens for My companions help because I couldn't have done it all. I am so greatful for him. He is amazing. I think he realized how busy i am. Many times, 2 things at one time, etc. At any rate, I keep busy, and really don't leave my little 15 mile radius. Costco is 17 miles and i make it there if i am lucky 1 time a month. Once target is in, I really wont make it to town much. any way this is all in the wake of planning my day for tomorrow and i have 4, yes 4 school meetings, at 20 miles roundtrip each time. The kids school is 10 miles away. I try to take things one day at a time, but i am a little stressed about tomorrow. We joined a Babysitting group and our turn is tomorrow, which i am really looking forward too. there is 10 kids and 5 families so we take turns and it works out great. Funny hearing this from me, I was and still am the one that never left(leaves) my kids. We enjoy being with them and don't like to leave them, so It has been fun to leave them in very capable hands and not worry. My kids are growing up and I Hate that Connor will be on a mission this time in 11 years, yikes. Ashley will have graduated and Ethan goes to school next year. I am trying to enjoy ever little season of their lives, and not worry about all the million meeting we have with church, schools, activities, you get the point. i am greatful for busy days so that i can appreciate slow days....

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Fun to catch up with on you here. I finally talked my daughter in to keeping her long hair. I think the hula girl hair reference worked. Your littles haircut turned out so cute though.

Meredith said...

Your kids school is TEN miles away? Holy crud - what a commute!! I laugh about you not leaving your little 15 mile radius....out here it is like a 3 mile radius! I have a friend who groans every time she has to go anywhere past 4 miles. I don't care - I will go anywhere if there is a reason but dang! How long do you guys drive to church?

The Hoopes 5