Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Hair Do




There is nothing better than a cute little hair cut....except when it's on your darling 7 year old girl. She has been BEGGING me for months to cut her hair and I wouldn't. Our sister is getting married so i wanted her hair long so we could style it. Well, i cut it tonight and it actually turned out pretty cute, what do you thnk? She was ecstatic, she could barely stand it. For those of you who don't know, I hate to do things to hair. Never colored my hair and cut it rarely. David trims mine up for me all the time, but i am just to chicken so this was a big deal for her, And me

6 comments:

zippy said...

So stinkin' cute!! Wow, you do a nice job cutting hair. Can't believe you finally gave in though...hee, hee. How many inches did you end up cutting off? Enough to save and donate?

Meredith said...

WOW - did you say DAVID trims you hair? That's a new one! If I had hair like yours I probably wouldn't color it either. Ashley's hair looks darling!

Anonymous said...

Do you want to cut my hair? Nice job!

Sara said...

She looks so cute! I can't believe you cut it yourself! I just took Addy to great clips and she chopped off all her hair too yesterday. We just don't have the patience to let it grow long, and short hair totally suits her.

Sims Family said...

That is sooooo dang cute! Great job you talented lady!!

Allie said...

Nicely Done Mama! Ashley is such a sweetie--what a beautiful little gal with a great new hair-do.

The Hoopes 5