Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life happens

With life happening in overdrive for us right now, I am RESCHEDULING my surgery again. So many of our friends and my sister calling asking if they can fly in and help , bring meals, take the kids etc. We have to reschedule again. 4th time to be exact. I was all ready to do it and then go to our sister Beckys wedding 2 weeks later, but it's no the best Idea, and with David traveling to New York the day before I was scheduled to go in the Hospital for a few days. Money is always a factor, any how, to those of you so sweetly encouraging me to get the surgery and be pain free, I PROMISE I WILL move forward with it, i know i have to do it i have had 2opinions now and I know it needs to be done. thanks for all of you who have been worried about me. Thanks for all the prayers on our families behalf as well. It is much appreciated.

1 comment:

zippy said...

Um, surgery?? I hope everything is okay. Please let me know what we can do to help!!!

Signed: Worried about you my friend, please shed some light as I don't like living in the dark!

The Hoopes 5