Tuesday, March 25, 2008

100th posting


In true blogger fashion I am posting my "100 Posting"
1. I have the best 3 kids in the world. each of their personalities complete our home
2. My sweet man rocks my world.
3. i love Utah
4. I love southern California and hope we make it back some day.
5. I get along better with men than women. Always been that way.
6. I am the oldest of 5 girls. Kary, Katy, Kelly, Kristy and Kyley otherwise known as k1 k2 k3 k4 k5... i also have 4 sister in laws.
7. I was married in the San Diego temple June 20, 1998, but we have known each other since dec 96. 12 years and still learning about each other, and loving every minute of it.
8. We have owned 3 homes, and still can't wait to move to Ca or Utah.
9. I love black thin Sharpies. I always have on in my purse.
10. i Hate cats! We have 2 dogs
11. I hate sand in my toes, but I love the Beach
12. My favorite restaurant is Texas roadhouse, Chipotle, Taco Smell
13.I cry for everything.
14. My Dream car is a Honda Accord with leather, champagne color. I know I dont dream big. I also really like Mini cooper Convertible. I was so sad to get rid of my convertible Volkswagen rabbit.
15.I love Dr.pepper and Water.
16. I hate all drinks that are diet.
17. I dont sleep much
18.I love to read, and joined a book club in my ward.
19. I love to chew ice. i have cracked many teeth and still do it!
20.My first car was an 1974 Orange Volkswagen bug. One time the Football team in hight school picked it up and moved the spot it was in in the parking lot. During a basketball game. I couldnt find it.
21.I have never colored my hair. I dont see the point.
22. I hate peanut butter and chocolate together, even the smell makes me sick.
23. My first kiss was at 15
24. I hate scary movies, I get horrible nightmares.
25. I dont like meat. I eat chicken occasionally, and red meat rarely, except maybe a taco.
26. My favorite thing to eat is a Bean & Cheese Burrito.
27. I love Sweets Cinnamon Bears
28.I love to be cold, I dislike being hot,( 1 reason we want to leave AZ)
29.I dislike very much clutter, newspapers around and dirt and grime. I am a clean freak, although I clean all the time, my house is always a work inprogress.\
30. I like to sleep on the left side of the bed my David likes it so i sleep on the right
31.When David and I were dating people thought we were brother and sister. Bethany, David's little sister and I always got asked if we were sisters. David's little sister millie, and my daughter look totally alike.

32.I am the only member of the Lds church in my family. I joined in sept 1994.
33. One of my Heros is Allyson Fellars, for stepping out of the box and introducing me to the church. I love and adore her and her family. They were always so amazing to me.
33.I love to get in to bed withclean sheets. I would hire someone to change my sheets everyday if I were rich.
34.I always buy white and black shirts and jeans and khakis. I am so boring but trying hard to change, ( it's not really working).
35.I love to Hike.
36. I love to Water ski
37.I love anything to do with water...swimming, playing, spraying.
38. I love my garden. I love the hardwork and the time that has to be put in to it. I think it is so meditative.
39. I love to do yoga and pilates. My body loves it, when I do it
40. I love to get on the treadmill and rock out to booty music on my ipod.
41.I am scared of the dark. I don't go out at night by myself either.
42. I love Pottery Barn, and Ikea, and Target. I mostly shop at Walmart because my husband doesnt like target.
43.I love to sew and craft,and scrapbook.I just dont have the time for it anymore
44. I love to wash clothes
45. I was getting ready to put my missino papers in when I got engaged. David promised me we would serve a mission.
46. I love to store food and preparedness stuff.
47. I have a food allergy that I dont know what it is and I have had anaphalactic shock 3 times.
48. I have never smoked or been drunk\
49. I havent had a ticket in over 12 years. I speed too.
50.I dislike shopping
51.I don't like to talk on the phone, but.. i love email


Sorry it took so long. I have been a busy bee.
52. I am always a busy bee and take on too much!
53. I have to have clean feet before bed.
54. I am very rarely late. I have never understood MORMON StANDARD time??? Get to where you're suppose to be on time... THank goodness David and I are both anal about this because, it's important to us both.
55.when I say I am going to do something I will.
56. I stick to my commitments and very rarely dont follow through.
57. I love to text message.
58. I had 5 other women and their kiddos at my home tonight while the guys are at a campout, and I learned in some cirlces... women can get together with out gossip. ( thanks women that visited that I appreciate not gossiping)
59. I hate gossip.
60. I hate gossip.
61. I have been judged in the past for gossiping without hearing my side, and I can just say that all gossip is just bad!
62. I went to BYU womens conference with the be stest 2 gals and survived withoutmy kids and Hunk of a man with only a short time of crying. that was my first trip away from my whole family! My girls even expected me to cry and I was fine once we got on the plane
63. I love to deliver babies.
64. I am SEVERLY claustrophobic..
65. I have a fear of revolving doors, part of 64, but makes it difficult at Mesa Temple and Joseph Smith Memorial Building in SLC.
66. I Love to take my kids to the park, but I am not fond of pushing them on the swings
67. I adore men who honor their priesthood more than anything.
68. I love Pizza
69. I love men with salt and pepper gray hair, Anderson Cooper, etc.
70. Ever see the friends episode of your list of 5 celebrity freebies???
71. Patrick Dempsey
72. Wentworth Miller
73. Harrison Ford
74 Tom hanks
75. It's a toss up of 5 other guys...
76. I have been in love twice
77. I and 5 feet tall and *** lbs
78. I was 92 pounds the day I got married, almost 10 years later, not so much
79. I buy my shoes in the kids department, and some heels in womens 5 1/2-6
80. I have been a room mom for every year of connor's education and ashleys 1 time, so 5 times as a room mom.
81. I kissed Eric Chavez from the Oakland A's... He played for Mt. Carmel in san diego and now he has like a 10 million dollar contract.
82.My favorite color is white.
83. I love ivy plants.
84. I love Topiaries.
85. I love to make dinner.
86. I love to do the dishes.
87. I love to do laundry but hate to hang up clothes.
88. I never iron clothes, david insists on doing it all.
89. I Had 2 miscarriages.
90. I admire my mom for raising us girls for years on her own.
91. I love my laptop. I enjoy surfing the web.
92. I have great friends.
93.I miss my husband when we are apart for only a few minutes. I totally know how much he completes me .
94. I can't watch scary movies. i get terrible nightmares
95. I love to watch the soap opera General Hospital, i just dont see it much.
96. I have been to shower at least twice a day.
97. I love to drive around and look at houses.
98. I love to go to museums.
99. Sundays are my favorite day. I could stay at church and meetings all day to get what needs to be done.
100. My whole life situation turned about betterthan I could have planned myself!!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

#32 - I had no idea you were a convert to the church - you sure did seem to take like a duck to water!! (Maybe you should have webbed toes like a duck then you wouldn't get sand between your toes at the beach!)

How are you liking The Memory Keeper's Daughter? Oh, it was ironic when I figured out Caroline's last name was Simpson!

Sara said...

those were great! can't wait to read the rest! and thank you always for your sweet words on my blog:)

Elizabeth said...

What a great list. I am excited to see the rest of it.

zippy said...

You are such a fun gal! There is so much I admire about you and want to emmulate--just can't decide where to begin. : ) I'm glad to call you a friend!

Oh, and I started the Memory Keeper's Daughter over the weekend--it's such a good read! I read quite a bit while I was sick, but put it down once I got feeling better...can't wait to get back to it!

Anonymous said...

The American Civic Transportation Friendship (APTA) has a solution to the high rate of living: win other taxpayers [url=http://barksteler.com/car-insurance/car-insurance-search-engine-uk/]car insurance search engine uk[/url]

underwrite your lifestyle. Specifically, APTA reports that people can save $9,000 a year away riding open go a substitute alternatively of driving.

What APTA doesn’t mention is that transport appears budget-priced solitary because most of the payment of move is paid by means of non-transit riders. In 2007, subsidies to traversing norm 66 cents per voyager mile.

To assess the $9,000 annual savings, APTA assumes that people would substitute transportation since 15,000 miles of driving each year. At 66 cents per mile, that works discernible to $10,000 of subsidies to reserve $9,000 in costs. Not at most are traverse riders making other people subsidize them, they are making other people pay more in subsidies than the former auto drivers are saving.

Some of APTA’s numbers are a teensy-weensy suspect. At $9,000 in savings per year, APTA presumes that driving 15,000 miles costs 60 cents a mile. According to the [url=http://barksteler.com/car-insurance/montana-car-insurance/]montana car insurance[/url]

Bureau of Monetary Dissection, Americans knackered $968 billion buying and operating motor vehicles in 2007, while the Area of Transportation says they drove those vehicles wide 2.8 trillion miles .

That works out to involving 35 cents per vehicle mile. This means someone substituting transference for the purpose 15,000 miles of driving would save purely forth $5,250 a year — while making someone else discharge $10,000 to subsidize their travel.

APTA overestimated the tariff of driving [url=http://barksteler.com/car-insurance/new-mexico-car-insurance-requirements-16-year-old/]new mexico car insurance requirements 16 year old[/url]

because it utilized the AAA estimate of the for the most part fetch of driving. AAA assume that one buys a crate mod, pays the top wherewithal charges, and replaces it as lickety-split as it is paid off. Undeniable, varied people retrieve on easy street close buying used cars, paying cash rather than of funds charges, and keeping them longer than five years.

It gets worse. The average automobile has 1.6 people in it, so 15,000 miles of driving is definitely 24,000 voyager miles. The subsidies required to aid 24,000 rider miles of moving custom amount to around $16,000 per year. That means APTA’s hypothetical household is getting as much as $16,000 in subsidies but sparingness resources only a little more than $5,000, benefit of a net popular sacrifice of more than $10,000 per year.

Anonymous said...

The outlay of upbringing in a college is ever increasing and those who wish to run down their education and full their college status can avail of schoolgirl loan. The students may compensate the loan after they suffer with successfully completed their college education. Evaluator loans are created to ready money the instruction for those who are not in a belief to afford sundry education expenditure such as ivory-tower fees, books and hostel fees.

There are various [url=http://beirener.com/Loan-companies/greatlakes-loan-company/]greatlakes loan company[/url]
types of critic loans within reach and it is left to the students to conclude which advance program would be most right representing them. Basically, the three types of admirer loans are federal grind credit, tommy swat accommodation or a procreator loan. Stafford accommodation and Perkins allow are the two main federal loans that are to a large utilized by the students. The federal laws run the property accommodation offered at hand the federal loans and hence the name.

On the whole, the investment rate in a federal allowance is lower than the national interest rate and a lender offers this loan. Federal accommodation consolidation is also realizable after the learner graduates from the college. There are privileged student loans which are to a t divergent from federal schoolgirl loans.

In this quintessence, the licit must [url=http://beirener.com/Student-loans/sallie-mae-loan-consolidation-for-student/]sallie mae loan consolidation for student[/url]
does not difficult situation the pursuit amount and from now, the concern grade is a trivial higher. The other restrictions are the trainee has to submit their credit narrative which determines the share and the fees that can be offered to the student. In addition, the parents are required to be co signers for a private student loan which [url=http://beirener.com/Student-loans/cash-back-with-student-loan-consolidation/]cash back with student loan consolidation[/url]
means if the schoolgirl fails to repay the allow, the parent has to.

There is another species called the fountain-head advance or facetiousmater loan for undergraduate [url=http://beirener.com/Loan-companies/shelf-company-with-paydex-scores-and-loan-capability/]shelf company with paydex scores and loan capability[/url]
students which is specifically intended in compensation the parents who require to wrap for the educational costs of their child.This in utterly on the shoulders of the root's burden to pay a stationary rate.

Credit in search schoolgirl loans are subservient to there, there are assured conditions. Students requirement be attending university or college part-time or full-time students. It is recommended to use your own limitations interrelated to the tariff of college loans....

The Hoopes 5