Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Again, David david, David!

Can I just share what a cute man I Belong to. He got home from New York Late last night, and This morning he got up early with me and did some carpooling, and drops at school, then went back to kids school with me and Ethan for an ALL day volunteer session. We got in at 8:45 and out at 2:50. What a fun, day, but long. He helped and painted and taped an cut and hung up stuff, etc.In the middle of painting a teacher said thanks so much for your help, and his response" I need to get a job so I can stop painting and Not do projects for my wife. Let me tell you that this man is the hardest worker I know, he works 7 days a week with his phone available 24-7, so it is killing him not working. He just went all day and was so helpful, cheerful and a trooper. I adore this man. Tonight he is teaching a class at church, and then I am back at school to help with more stuff,and then we leave for Cali for a family wedding(which i still have things to make for and have to get Ashley a White sweater to go over her dress).... I have not stopped literally for over a week, all day everyday, and I still don't have enough time in the day, and here, my cute man helped me out all day!!! love you, Lovebug

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hey - I didn't know David wasn't working...I hope everything is going OK for you guys but knowing you, you are prepared for any situation - I have admired how you have handled ups and downs and ups again since getting to know you!!!

The Hoopes 5