Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random Snapshots


A and her best friend M


My cutest sister Katy, Mike and S..I threw her a shower in Calif this last weekend and she is such a babe!



My cute man, and my favorite Uncle Jeff.


My gift to my sister Katy, A diaper cake that My friend Melisa helped me with. I have made a few of these but this turned out the cutest by far!


My 3 sand crabs. E was not happy to oblige to do this so we could gt a picture!

I love this


E on the horse miles by himself

Grampy and A on the quad


Grampy and C on the quad. They sure had fun!

Our scout outing to the lake, we had sooooo much...
This is some randoms, which are my favorite from the last 2 busy weeks of our life!Just a little look into our life.

3 comments:

Sims Family said...

Your sister looks darling. Ethan seriously looks sick in the sand. SOOO funny!

Jules said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Jules said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

The Hoopes 5