Thursday, June 18, 2009

swimming. swimming. swimming. Did I mention swimming?



c, a, a, and a. what a funny bunch they are! the best of friends

a's official swim picture. she is a cute little thing!

a diving off.
a coming in from her freestyle

3 amigos.

I love this pic. A AND A are cheering on c.

C's official swim pic.

C & A are in swim team in our town. They go 5 days a week and they love it. They are getting really good to..> C swam in 3 events 100 m relay, 50 m freestyle and 25 back stroke and came in 6 out of 8 in them. He did great. Especially for his first meet. A swam in 2 events and came in 6th of 8. she did great too. I was asked to record lane ordrs and it was fun but stressful! Only 1 parent got mad at us. All in all it was a great time!

1 comment:

Sims Family said...

Looks fun! I couldn't get my kids to agree to swim tean this year, but I think we try for diving team next year. :)
Good job guys!

The Hoopes 5