Thursday, October 30, 2008

My companion


I saw this on a couple people's blogs so I thought I would join in!


1. Where did you meet? ~I was in the same ward as his parents and the bishop asked us to write all the missionaries. We had 11 missionaries in the ward at the time, so i sent christmas cards. he wrote back while on his mission and we met after he got home, and we have been together, with a few breaks inbetweeen. the rest is happy history!

2. How long did you date before you got married? ~June -february, engaged from early February to end of june. Married june 20.

3. How long have you been married? ~10 years plus

4. What is your favorite feature of his? ~he is not judgemental, actually probably to nice.

5. What is your favorite quality of his? ~He is a great father. He still romances me even with our little bit of time we have together sometimes

6. Does he have a nickname for you? ~He is cute. sweetheart, honey, lovebug, which is my word from my grandmother.and I hate it when he calls me kary

7. What is his favorite color? ~blue.


8. What is his favorite food? ~steak potatoes, meat


9. What is his favorite sport? ~Chargers, and any football.

Lakers and any basket ball. Golf, we watch it all

10. When and where was your first kiss? ~June 18th on a water seadoo, in parker az on a young single adult activity.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? ~ Go to the temple. We both like to watching a movie or one of our favorite shows. We very rarely go out though.

12. Do you have any children? ~3 Connor 9 Ashley almost 8 and Ethan 5 1/2


13. Does he have a hidden talent? ~he can tie flys for fly fishing. he can sing but he says he can't. he's not fantastic but good

14. How old is he? ~32 til january 13

15. Who said "I love you" first? ~He did. I actually was very reluctant to recipricate and didn't for about a week.

16. What is his favorite type of music? ~he is not a big music guy. but josh groban and country.


17. What do you admire most about him? ~I like that most of the time I don't have to ask him to help out around the house. and the backyard he just goes and does it! He always takes care of his church responsibilities as well. He is a busy guy and balances all of it pretty well. I appreciate that he takes 50% of the load of me and we are an equal partnership.


18. What is something you would change about him? That he would be less quiet. I always have to get him to open up. Only about things that are important to him will he stand up for something.


19. What is his dream car? an Infinit g35 or Chevy pickup. someday he will get them


20. Does he enjoy his job? He does. He is really good at it too! He is the hardest worker I know!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love this. I had to ask James a couple of things that pertain to us...like who said "I love you" first...we don't remember! YIKES!!! That's so cool, it's fun to see just how much you love David. He's a lucky guy!

Mela said...

that's neat! Hey my email is mchristi@cox.net

Andrea said...

I love this post! I think it's great to involve the hubby's in the world of blogging! You have a great husband, you guys are a great couple! I enjoyed reading this and getting to know more about him!

The Hoopes 5