Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Favorite things....

My Food saver... self explanatory Inside greenhouse... to start my plants inside and get them hardy before planting in the garden. Love it!!!
Fettuccine, Garlic bread with Johnny's garlic spread and My homemade Parmesean asiago cheese crusties, ( there is a story behind this. I made dinner recently for all of our family and some friends, and they all asked me what are these yummy parmesean things. i said" Parmesean crusties" and they said " it sounds gross when you call them Crusties, But I don't know what else to call them? All I know is they taste Delicioso! We eat this meal about 3 times a week. It is a great meal of a very tight budget!
My Magee, he is silly and fun and darling and throws the cutest tantrums and I just adore him. Magee is the sweetest 5 year old. He has the most infectious laugh and loves his momma. He has OCD bad about little things, like his shoes and socks have to be on just right. No one can touch his food and many more things. His best friend is Landon and he loves to have playdates. He doesn't get to take piano lessons yet but he sure loves to play on piano and mimic his big siblings. He is truly a 3Rd child. neglected in someways and overly spoiled in others. He is also the baby of the family so we have let him run the show a bit and we are paying for it now. We just can't imagine a day without his hugs and nose wiggles. He loves to get in the shower. He would get in 5 times a day if i let him! He wants to play soccer in the spring and I bet he will be really good at it. He is a slob in the room, Connorman is very tidy and hates magee's lazy ways! He was the perfect way to round out our family to 5. We love you Ethan Magethan

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I really want a food saver...I guess I will save my pennies!

Brenda said...

That food looks yum, can I have the recipe?

Stephanie said...

I'd really like the recipe for those parmasean crusties, maybe you wouldn't mind posting it on the wv sisters blog?

The Hoopes 5