Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Day Off...

*** Alert*** I have had a great day, with a few minor bumps, but I am actually in a good mood, sorry if it doesn't sound like it.****

The kids have half day every wed, so they have piano and then we head to phoenix for golf lessons and today, I am not going to lessons, we will take connor on Sat, because I just needed a break from my reagularness ( I love my Regular routine, so that is big I actually need a break)

Have you ever wanted to slip away from your life. I often think of how nice it will be when we are dead and in the ground and not dealing with this thing called life. I have sure thought how much easier it will be. I get tired of the same monotony that complications in life give us. In our stake they have told everyone " Be not Offended'. I sure feel like that statement should carry on to the whole church. Keep your crummy comments to yourself and get over it. Just last week I was talking with a friend and she said, some people just need to get there panties out of a bunch. I feel like we are on the right track and then it takes one person's twisted view of you and BAAAAAM all out the window.

At womens conference we were told to love one another , and I do that. I love everyone. There is no one I don't like, sure there I people I keep away from but.... I love, care and serve everyone I can! I just received a letter the other day from a sweet friend, and then the next day an email from another that they appreciated my help love, friendship and service on their behalf. I can tell you that if you come across my path, I will help you. That is if you will let me! Since my little man went to Kinder I have but aside alot of time for my loved ones to help them out! If you are in need. Call me, and I will be there. I on numerous occasions get screwed up on spending too much time doing too much, but I can't help it, I am always busy. The bottom line.....
- I love my cute companion and kids
-I love to serve and help others.
-I too have frustrating days, not many, but I do have them
-I have wonderful friends and they truely know me.
-I know that I take on too much and I know it, but "trying" to be super mom can be rewarding sometimes!
-I love callings in the church to challenge us
-If I have offended you, know that it is NOT INTENTIONAL. Please don't bottle it up inside communicate whether you like to or not. Talk to me. I am human and need to be forgiven for my short comings as well.

peace out!

2 comments:

Sims Family said...

It sounds like you are in a funky mood! You are great. I love you and miss seeing you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED that post! You are so great and I absolutley love your candor. Oh, and I have definitely been thinking how nice it would be to be dead and in the ground a lot lately. But alas, we must endure. On the same note, at least we can look forward to death without fear because of our knowledge of the gospel. Oh, and the whole offended thing... I sometimes feel like I can't say what I want because someone might be offended, even though I usually say the heck with it and say what I want anyway. I think we are the same that way and I love that! You are awesome Kary, rock on sister!

The Hoopes 5