Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Little Lovebugs Preschool

-I am going to start teaching Preschool again.

Yeah... I have the perfect setup for it this time. I taught for 2 years before. Once at a friends house and then a year in my Very small Chandler home. Let me tell you ,it was small so it will great to have lots of room to read, learn and play!

Every Monday & Wednesday from 9-11:30.
We will work on Phonetics of all the letters and numbers and colors, among many other art projects and fun stuff!.
If you are interested or know anyone else please pass the word along

November 3 classes begin at 9 am. If you have any questions let me know.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Glad you get your preschool going again!

Patty B. said...

You're brave, but I remember how fun preschoolers are: busy, excited, nonstop, and fun!

The Hoopes 5