Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday 2... but actually 10 in 10 minutes...

My sister in law Becky got tagged by her sister and she left it up to anyone to do it so I surprisingly had a few extra minutes. Remember don't cheat. you can't clean up you have to take the pictures all within 10 minutes. No Cleaning!

1.DREAM VACATION
Back to CAnCUN, New york in the winter, walking through the snow in central park...oh i have always dreamed of that, Europe specifically SPAIN and IReland. I would take any vacation. we used to go on a family vacation every year until we moved to ARIZONA. many bad things have come to us since we moved here...



Ireland


This is the Ritz carlton CAncun where we actually stayed while we were there!!
New york city!!
Barcelon Spain

My sister in law Becky got tagged by her sister and she left it up to anyone to do it so I surprisingly had a few extra minutes.



2. Self Portrait

Good thing my camera died ,Seriously!!!!!!! the battery is dead from taking a million pics at the basketball game. so here is a good one from our sister's wedding..

My hair has grown a ton since this march picture, and its getting ratty, because I am growing it for locks for love. I already have 10 inches needed for it, but David hates short hair so I am getting it long enough that when I do cut it it's till a decent length. Right now it is in a pony tail at all times....


3. What are My Kids Doing

playing the wii


a new batman outfit from his bday party

hanging in mom and dad's room watching Hannah Montana

4. My Closet



Too much stuff... and not enouh stuff. you get me






5. My Favorite Room....Our Bedroom, It is the biggest room in the whole house. It's sort of 2 rooms, a sitting room that goes out to the balcony and the bedroom, it's spacious and the least payed attention to.



Our Bedroom, It is the biggest room in the whole house. It's sort of 2 rooms, a sitting room that goes out to the balcony and the bedroom, it's spacious and the least payed attention to.





6.. My Favorite Shoes
bought for 11.99 at Roxy Quiksilver Outlet in Palm Springs.

7. My Laundry Room
I love my Washer and dryer, but there is not enough room since it is a passway through from the garage to the kitchen.. Notice on the washer the bottom part is off, well I keep it off so i can cleanout the cleanout because of all the crap Connor keeps in his pockets when i do laundry.

8. My Second Bathroom


the downstairs bath or is that the first bath??? it gets cleaned every day at least once. but I can't guarantee it is cleaned after my boys go in.

9. My Kitchen sink

I love my sink. It is always empty a few times a day, then filled. but i have to have it empty before we go to bed





10. My Refrigerator


We have so much in there right now, unbelievable. I hate having a side by side. I have always desired a double door fridge on top with a drawer freezer on bottom....


So there you have it. anyone else want to play go ahead. I will tag some gals on WVsisters. But I would love to see anyone elses pics... Have fun.

3 comments:

zippy said...

I LOVE all that you picked! I feel like we're already pretty good friends, but this totally opened my eyes to just how much we have in common--fun!

1. One of my dream vacations (since I was eight) is also to go to Spain...hasn't happened yet, but hopefully some day. New York is a favorite spot too.

2. I'm planning on chopping off my long locks, also for Locks of Love...once it cools off, maybe October or November. Want to set up an appointment to go together? We could make a day of it...that would be so-o fun!!

7. I too LOVE My front loaders and would like to have more elbow room in my laundry room that leads from the garage to the rest of the house.

10. Growing up I always thought I'd want a side-by-side. In NY we had a fridge on top freezer on bottom combo, and now we have a side-by-side. Some dreams come true, but they don't always turn out how you think they will. I miss the fridge we had in NY, and wish daily that we had the new double door fridge on top w/ freezer on the bottom.

So now, when I do my tag...do I just pick ANY ten things to cover in ten minutes?

Mary Ann said...

so fun! your bedroom is awesome.. i love the sitting area! looks like you have had a fun summer so far..i love the girls night out pics.. those ladies are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Keep the hair! Locks of Love is a shyster outfit, and long hair is so much sexier, anyway.

The Hoopes 5