Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Question???

What is one of your favorite things???




Mine (and David's) is THE OFFICE... I watch it over and over again. I am the BIGGEST "the Office" fan! I Watch it every day, and how dreamy is Jim. How Great is Pam. I aspire to be like Pam. Let people that are so rude and stupid to you, and let it go.. I worry too much. Especially about family members. (You know the Whole families are forever thing. that is along time) Brian, so slow, how great would life be to live so slowly. Angela to be so Mean and say what she wants. I used to do that, but I have grown and changed and try to be more like pam. Michael Scott. One of those idiots in the world that just skates free. People in the world will be judged for being so lazy! Can't we all name people like him? And Dwight.... Aww Dwight. You got to love him for his good intentions, although his is an idiot.

3 comments:

Sims Family said...

my fave, too. we have them all on dvd, and the theme song is Ry's ring tone. we're geeks, I know.

zippy said...

Okay, here is try two:

I too would like to be more like Pam...the kind of person that can keep others from getting to me and just let things go. I especially wish I could have a thicker skin when around family members who know just which buttons to push that ultimately drive me crazy! : )

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

you are so right about pam and getting thick skin!! i am so with you>!

The Hoopes 5