Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The 3 list

~Joys~
1. My husband and kids, I love spending time and doing things with them.we are inseperable.
2. Church the gospel, my testimony
3. Listening to my kids laugh, watching their reactions to things. seeing them understand this great adventure, called life.

~Fears~
1. david dying. even with a bi life insurance policy onhim, i worry about money and being without him.
2. claustrophobia, its only getting worse too. glass revolving doors, big crowds, caves
3. drunk drivers.. i would love to kill them myself.

~Goals~
1. finish everything on my daily list
2. worry less
3. not let people walk all over me,and when they do ,forgive them

~Current Obsessions~
1.olypmics in bejing ... i cant barely wait. david and i watch it non stop
2. gardening.
3. friends. i am so inlove with the friends that i have acquired here. i love each of them sooo much. i am so grateful for their kindness.

~Surprising Facts about me~
1. Chocolate and peanut butter make me sick to smell or think about,when they are together
2.. I have nightmares all the time, i am also an insomniac.
3. i WAS once called insecure, and i am soooooo far from it. i am pretty comfy in my skin, and also d and i are very private.

No comments:

The Hoopes 5