Thursday, July 24, 2008

Random activities


July has been sooooo busy....here is some evidence of it...

Some friends let us pick apples from their tree. I spent about 5 hours cutting peeling coring washing bagging and freezing. It was such a fun project! I got about 30 bags of apples. Thanks Josette.





David smoked a brisquet for the Fourth of July for our swim party at the Thompsons. It sure smelled good. I never taste them.


This is a art project A and I made for all her Hair flowers. see it all thewall with all the flowers that we made too!owers

the boys picking carrots from the garden and A washing them in the sprinklers so we could eat them. They were soooo yummy


C getting ready to Tee it up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, is connor going to this session? Mason is and would love to see him. We won't be there for most of Sept. and Oct. for Soccer but will be back in Nov. Anyways, we'd love to see you guys? How are you?

Anonymous said...

Hey I should have left more info on my last post. I couldn't find your cell number or e-mail so I used google to track you down. Anyways shoot me an e-mail at hoskinsfamily@cox.net. Mas would love to see Conner.

Erin said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Does Ethan start school this year? I bet that will be kind of nice having all three kids in school.

The Hoopes 5