Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fun Tag

1. Where is your cell phone? Kitchen Counter
2. Your significant other? My best friend next to me on the couch
3. Your hair? light brown with red
4. Your mother? Hard worker and a smart cookie
5. Your father?Passed away
6. Your favorite thing? my husband ,my kids, my ipod,friends, my garden,who said there is just one thing!
7. Your dream last night? adopting a baby
8. Your favorite drink? Water with lemons
9. Your dream/goal? having all my food storage and living outside of the desert
10. The room you’re in? family room
11. Your hobby? food storage, gardening, organizing, taking pictures
12. Your fear? not raising our kids to their fullest potential, and that they are self sufficient and smart about life
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? 37, finished with school, with a glorious garden and lots of fruit on my trees to can and preserve, hanging out with my favorite people, hopefully somewhere cooleror maybe with a boat to stay in the water to stay cooler
14. What you’re not? selfish, self centered
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? a professional camera, which i should be getting in a few weeks, Yee-haw, I have been waiting a long time for this!
17. Where you grew up? Oceanside,California
18. The last thing you did? Took a shower after running on the treadmill
19. What are you wearing? Comfy clothes
20. Favorite gadget? laptop or Ipod, that is a tie
21. Your pets? Piper O'possum,and River Jake, our dogs
22. Your computer? Always being used, and a piece of junk
23. Your mood? Comfy relaxed and overwhelmed abit by our busy life, it is nice to sit down and watch some of the boob tube.
24. Missing someone?My sisters in cali, I wish they were closer, my mom is close but we dont have any other family close by.
25.Your car? In our garage, and has had something wrong with it since april and it really bugs me
26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? My cute hubby
29. Your favorite color? Red and brown and black
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today, my kids are funny funny
31. Last time you cried? today, that is an every day thing!

No comments:

The Hoopes 5