Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random Snapshots of our Crazy Life

My Favorite song is EVERYTHING BY Michael Buble. One of the lines of the song says, In this crazy life. That is us, a fun But crazy Life.....but it is our life and here is some snapshots when I downloaded the camera today.

So apparently Sunday while I was taking a nap, Ashley got busy fixing up dads hair, can't you tell he was thrilled, but a trooper! Love my New Food saver....

After school snack today. Hot chocolate chip cookies and apple slices and caramel. Yummy! I am so greatful to be home to be able to make the kids an after school snack.

Friday night while the guys were out at the campout in the mountains, us 4 ladies and ashley painted nails and toes, mani pedis. I was in much need of it. thanks ladies it was alot of fun!



David caught his First bass and it actually tasted pretty yummy!

OUR NEW GARDEN! YEAH
Cucumbers Tomatos
Squash

Some of our veggie starters in the kitchen
We are busy. That is all I can say

3 comments:

Sims Family said...

Great looking garden! Now that the rabbit is gone I should give it a try...

Britt said...

awesome garden! That is just gorgeous. I hope to be starting ours soon! If you have any tips.. let me know.

Anonymous said...

The little white picket is such a cute touch to your garden.

The Hoopes 5