Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturdays

I love saturdays, Well sometimes. Today was an especially BUSY saturday. (Our whole existence is just so busy right now), but today was crazy. I had a stake activity i had to be at, at about 8. But I woke up right before 5, Worrying about well....everything, that is just what I am known for. The "worry wart". David and the kids had to leave at 740 to get Connor to golf lessons. I got home after 12 and they were all exhausted. We went to a friends an hour later to swim and help them pass out some neighborhood flyers.That was fun and we got some good exercise, of to Walmart to buy sundays dinner, which we will have 17, get gas, which we always do on Saturdays. Home to make dinner for us and the Missionaries, DAVID is the ward mission leader so we get to feed them lots), and off to a ward activity. Wheeew. Exhausted and D has to get up at 530 for meetings in the am. I love sometimes when saturdays are over , because then my favorite days Sunday and Monday come! Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

Vonnie said...

Busy day Kary. Thank goodness for Sunday to put your feet up & rest. Like that really happens!

Meredith said...

Saturdays make me nuts too! I am trying hard to get to the point all the Saturday chores are done by Friday afternoon so we can actually enjoy a Saturday for once! If the house is clean and tidy, it is easier to enjoy a Saturday even if it is busy. I am trying....

Brenda said...

Hey Kary, I just love your blog. Actually I just love your family in general, what a good group. Maybe I'll get lucky and have Ashley in my primary class next, just finish off the family haha. I have to say Sunday and Monday are my favorite days too!

Erin said...

Holy!!! I'm glad my Sat aren't as busy as yours. I think I would go crazy but you just seem to handle it like a pro! You're great!

Sommer said...

I agree, that was a pretty crazy day. We went straight home from the stake activity to home to get lunch, then off to walmart, then home to get started on the garden and we worked on that until the moon made us go inside.

The Hoopes 5