Sunday, November 23, 2008

8 Tag

I was tagged from a few friends

Eight shows I watch (no particular order)
1. Kbyu
2. Greys anatomy
3. House
4. The oFFICE OUR FAVORITE
5. America's Funniest Videos
6. General hospital, very rarely
7.Private Practice
8. The Unit
the only one I watch the night of is the Office. We are normally to busy to watch much, but I love reruns on Hulu and online

Eight of my Favorite Restaurants
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Taco Smell
3. Chipotle
4. Dieos in Downtown Oceanside, Ca
5. Red Robin
6. Chipotle
7. the cheepest dive mexican 24 hour place
8. Any salad bar place

Eight things that happened yesterday
1. Took pictures of Ashley
2. Went to lunch with my sister and mom and kids and cute hubby
3.Helped some of our cute friends move into their new house. We had so much fun!
4. Went to Twilight and Dinner with some friends
5. Got ready for Sunday, ironed folded, packed church bag
6. Got ready to sub for a primary class
7. Did scout stuff, which I do everyday, it is never ending!
8. Made a beautiful flower bouquet for my kitchen

8Eight Things on my wish list
1.To be able to sleep.
2. a good pair of running shoes
3. more time with david
4. gas to keep going down in price
5. my car to run better
6. Keep motivated for working out
7. our grass to grow to i Dont have so much stuff on the wood floors
8. the weather to keep getting colder

8 things I am looking forward to.
1. going to Sea world in December
2. Christmas at my in-laws
3. Ashley's baptism in December
4. The economy turning around for everybody we love who is stuggling
5. a 5day weekend with David, ( he has so much extra time off he has to use it up)
6. going this week to Twilight with David, so He can see what I have been dreaming about for a year.
7.Making thanksgiving dinner, and lots of treat for our friends and family for the Holidays.
8. Having lots of guests over for Thanksgiving and Tink's Baptism, and holiday parties. Yippee

2 comments:

Erin said...

fun, fun stuff!!!

Meredith said...

You are too cute with your posts. I have a weakness for House too. Sorry to hear your new van is giving you problems! Bummer! We keep hoping that we are done with car problems for a while since last year we were able to invest in two new ones. Car problems are the worst! Can't wait to see Ashley's pictures - for her baptism, right? So grown up!!! Lindsay's is just right around the corner. OK, 10 months but it seems like it is coming right up.

The Hoopes 5