Friday, November 28, 2008

Random

I just love things that are random! SO here is the scoop. I love to blog stock blogs on pictures and photographym i found this gals webblog on a few friends blogs,and thought I should check it out. Well her name happen to be ALLIE HOOPES. So i have been checking out her blog for a few months,and thought I should write her and see if our husbands are related? Well she just emailed me back and.... we are family, somehow cousins. distant cousins. but related. Just too fun. I can't wait to find out exactly how. Anyway, I just love Random! It totally made my day, right when I was having a moment from another email I had received. I love little things in life that are RANDOM!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so cool! The internet sure make the world a bit smaller!

Anonymous said...

I love random too. That is sooo... neat! You'll have to do and update post to tell the rest of the story when you find out the connection. So fun and thanks for sharing.

The Hoopes 5