Sunday, November 23, 2008

sunday Seven




Here is my Sunday 7 for the week

Lots of cereal in food store closet. Yeah I love Fry's 1.00 cereals


Lots of food storage. Love food Storage


Good friends who give and give.... I will post my picture of other favorite frinds from Twilight Movie night. I am surrounded with the Best Gals around.


Taking Pictures of Ashley. She sure is a pretty thing....











I came down Stairs and the kids were all playing cars so nicely, It is always so fun to see them so sweet with each other.








A new do. I feel so much lighter, now what can I do to get everything off the Hips??










Here is my Sunday 7 for the week

3 comments:

Erin said...

You have a cute family. If you find a way to get a little off the hips let me know...I've been searching for that one for a while now!!!

Sara said...

girl, you got that food storage thing goin on! i'm envious of your cans:) too bad we're not neighbors, because in an emergency i'd be able to come mooch off of you! I'm afraid our food storage is 11 years old and i don't think it's fit for human consumption.

Anonymous said...

Wow on the food storage! And, that picture of you guys at Twilight makes me so homesick for you guys. Also, I love all the new hair dos! That was so awesome of you guys to do that and everyone looks so great!

The Hoopes 5