Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful heart

I am so thankful for my many blessings.

- a husband who take me to Twilight...and likes it. ( he thought that it was really good and wasn't as romantic as he thought it would be..WHAT?) He is the nicest, most thoughtful guy on the planet. He is so much better of a man I could ever imagined I could be blessed to be married to. I definetly don't deserve him.
-kids who bring stories home that they made to surprise me.
- kids who just for no reason, give me anose wiggle and say i love you momma.
- parents that come to dinner and just enjoy being with us.
- a good group of girlfriends, who have your back, don't get offended at your many mistakes, love you unconditionally, tell you sweet things, go to movies with and just the thoughtful cards, treats, calls of concerns prayer and love! I love friends
- service. The act of serving people and receiving service. We helped some friends in our ward move last weekend, my mom watched the kids and we had such a great time! thanks for letting us serve
-my Bosch mixer for lots of yummy homemade rolls, cinnamon rolls, breads, and other things to add to my hips
-my granite countertops for rolling our all of my homeade bread,and putting hot pans right on. I don't know how I could ever go back.
-my wood floors, for helping my son and I with our allergies and making life more sneeze free.
-my garden.. for all the yummy organic things to eat
-our families, for all their love and prayers
-my Ipod for many hours of enjoyment
- my treadmill for making it so easy to work out when it is so stinkin hot outside and when my kids are sleeping so I don't have to go anywhere.
- for my husband's good job to help us acheive our financial goals, and putting food on the table.
-the gospel for making life so easy. The simple truths that teach us everything we need to know to get back to our Father in heaven.
- the missionaries that taught me because they help me see what I needed to see
-our callings. They sure bring us joy, and pain, but we always learn from them. We get stronger and better, and More compassionate having to deal with stuff you don't want to.
-the priesthood. I would not be who I am with out it, and would not understand the gospel near as much! I am so thank ful for it in my home.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Beautiful list. Thanks for sharing. I just rearranged my kitchen to make more room for baking...for more rolls and cinnamon rolls and breads...to add inches to my hips!

Erin said...

It's nice to be reminded of so many things to be thankful for. You're such an optimistic and sweet person Kary...I really do hope to grow up someday and be like you!

The Hoopes 5