Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family Tag

Family Tag

1. How many people are in your family? 5

2. When did you get married? June 20, 1998...10 whole years already....where did the time go?

3. Are your children boys or girls? boy, girl, boy

4. What do you do for fun as a family? watch movies, watch americas funniest videos, do fire pits in the backyard, go to Cabelas, go hiking, go fishing

5. Is your family complete, or are you planning on having more children? The ship sailed in april for me to have any more children, but we have always planned to adopt. We will see if the Lord has that in the cards for us.

I tag anyone that wants to do it, It is a short one

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah for the David Hoopes family. Your family is so cute and I love it. I really hope to be able to see you guys next time we come to AZ. I'll have to make sure the car is totally fixed before I make the trip!

Mary Ann said...

Fun tag.. That's awesome you are planning to adopt! I love that you did locks for love.. your hair looks great, before and after! :)

The Hoopes 5