Monday, November 17, 2008

Locks for Love

Well my hair has been growing for quite some time and got past the point of no return and kept saving them for locks for love. Well I found this fancy salon in phoenix and 2 of my girlfriends said they want to do LOCK FOR LOVE too so they went with. We had been planning this for a while, and it was great! we got free haircuts too! Here is the results...this is beforeThis is after
End result. I am very happy. it turned out cute and I love it! My hair is so much darker, too because all the long light colored hair is gone!





10 comments:

Vonnie said...

Very cute do! Great charity too...Once your hair has gray in it you can't donate, so good timing as well.

Erin said...

you look so cute. I love the new haircut! What a sexy babe you are. I can't ever seem to get it long enough to that, even though I've wanted to. I get annoyed with it and chop it off too soon! Good for you!!!

Sims Family said...

way cute!

Stephanie said...

Wow! That's so cute! Was that the plan all along, or did you just recently decise to do that? I bet it feels great to have less hair!

Suzi said...

WOW!! You all look good. I can't believe that Michelle cut SO much off! Thats so cool!

Amber said...

You gals all look GREAT!

Meredith said...

love it - we look the same right now - mine is about the same. You all look wonderful!

Britt said...

OH MY GOSH.. AMAZING HAIRCUTS!! Seriously.. you look wonderful. I really love Michelle's too. It is beautiful!

Sara said...

very cute! i wish i had the patience to grow my hair out longer. I was watching "john and kate plus eight" the other night and thought that kate kind of looks like you...i don't know if it was the eyes or the mannerisms.

Anonymous said...

My husband loves long hair and is skeptical of Locks of Love. He thinks it a scam. Sooo... my hair remains long. If I really hated it, I'd cut it anyway. Roz

The Hoopes 5