Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Addicted and beyond

So I am almost done with book 3 of the series, Eclipse. i dont want to go to bed , but i do, because I want to finish, But I also dont want to, but then I have to wait till the fall to read the 4th installement. the movie is suppose to come out in december 2008, so I can wait. I cant believe i got into these books, just like the rest of the female world.

So one of my friends took this quiz so i thought i would try and this is the character it said i was.

You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.

Side note, pretty true to life especially the clumsy part, and true friends! I love you and you know who you are!

do you want to find out what Twilight character you are, click here
http://www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes/Which%20Twilight%20novel%20character%20are%20you?

No comments:

The Hoopes 5