Saturday, January 19, 2008

Treadmills, Biking & more




So I like to get on to the treadmill and power walk. I do this pretty religously, and i love to crank the music on my ipod so high! well the kids love to watch(don't ask me why) and they love to get on when i am done with my workout. How funny is he!. he kept telling me, turn the music down it's too louf, i had to chuckle a little, my kids telln me to turn the music down.. Connor & Ashley learned to ride their bikes, finally, our old neighborhood we didnt let them go out much it wasn't safe, and the summers are too hot, so it is finally cool enough for them to be outside. Needless to say they have taken over the culdesac!

Magee wants to join in but the training wheels are not cooperating with his bike so he has been keeping up with the scooter.

We are trying to be a more active family. We felt good about things this week particularly, hiking as a family & david also went alone, bike riding alone, and as a family, keeping up on the treadmill, and the story continues......

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Good for you for being more active!!! My girls keep asking mommy and daddy to get bikes - we haven't had bikes since college and really need new ones.

zippy said...

Love it!! Big J and I need to get bikes too! Our boys LOVE riding up and down our street with the neighbor kids--scooters, bikes, it's all good!

P.S.
I LOVE the new family pic--where did you have it taken? It's gorgeous!!

The Hoopes 5