Sunday, January 13, 2008

My favorite "32" things of David







David is turning 32 and I wanted to post my "favorite" things about him. I can go on for more than 100 things but, i will keep it to 32 so i don't bore everyone.

1. Best Man on the planet.
2. He is so Kind, and loving.
3. His testimony of the Savior & Joseph Smith has made my testimony grow. He can answer any gospel question I have, and if he can't (which is rare) he will research with me.
4. He follows the principles of the gospel and takes care of his responsibilities as a companion, dad, neighbor, priesthood holder, you get the point!
5. Great Kisser. and that's all i will say about that.
6. Great cuddler, i can always cuddle with him.
7. will rub my back on cue. I owe him so many more
8. #1 dad or paddy as ashley calls him
9. His dimples which Ashley got from him
10.His selflessness, always helping the kids, me, our nieghbors. He is so giving.
11. Great cook and better barbquer ( is that a word) He love to bbq! And the best part is i dont have to touch the meat!!!!
12. He loves to do yard work with me. He does the majority these days, so i can focus on the garden.
13. I don't have to ask him to do things, he just always steps in.
14. He loves to play games with all of us. Most guys don't
15. He always smells yummy, cologne, no cologne, he always smells good.
16. He is so patient with my lack of interest in trying new restaurants.
17.He cares about his appearance (not in a bad way) not with name brands, but with his clothes ironed ( which he never lets me do), shoes shined.
18. He is not materialistic ( I would die if that was important to him)
19. Wants to better himself with school, and church and work, always striving to do better
20. Always looking for something better for our family
21. Loves to read, he has made me love to read because of his intensity to it! I love that about him
22. He makes you want to be better, just because you around him
23. He hates drama,gossip, bad speaking of others, and I feel the same because it always hurts people somehow or another.
24. Loves sports... all of them especially Lakers, and Chargers, and has taught the kids the important teams to focus on.
25. His hands. They are one of my favorite parts of him. They are so soft, and have scars, and yet they are so gentle.He loves to hold my hands and it so affectionate if love that about him!
26. His smile. His lips are so soft, and his smile is so genuine.
27.He is a great teacher, Sunday school, FHE, speaking at church, Family situations, primary
28. He gets me. We communicate so well.
29. He supports me and the kids in any of our adventures.
30. He loves movies like the rest of us, thus, many family movie nights.
31. I love that he never trys to make me be someone I am not, and makes me always feel beautiful.
32. He is always working harder than any other man on the planet to take care of us!4

No comments:

The Hoopes 5